Rubber band for training and exercises
Barbells and dumbbells are often occupy too much space at home. But, in truth, you do not always need a lot of equipment in order to conduct an effective workout at home.
Sports or harnesses for medical training are compact and portable. They are perfect for people with absolutely any level of fitness. These exercises are based on the weight of the resistance of your own body that can make even the simplest exercise more difficult.
You may avoid the use of harnesses, because they are not sure whether they are effective. Or maybe you do not even know what to do with them. In this article we will look at what are the different types of wire harnesses for sports training and exercises that will effectively work out all the muscle groups.
Types of harnesses
There are many types of rubber bands, but three of them are the most popular:
- gymnastic harness (used in weightlifting, wrestling and boxing helps to develop strength, speed and endurance of different muscle groups);
- tube expander with handles (used for work on the upper part of the body - the chest muscles, arms and shoulders);
- belt expander (used to workout the lower body - legs and buttocks).
The degree of resistance is determined by the stiffness of the harness and its degree of tension. Basically wider or longer than the harness, the greater the resistance.
Most sports tows are color coded in accordance with the level of tension (e.g., light, medium, heavy, very heavy). It is best to have at least three of them, as different muscle groups require different levels of resistance. In stores such as "Decathlon" or "Sportmaster", harnesses for training presented in different variations for every taste and budget.
Research shows that muscles respond to strength training with sports harnesses as well as on training with free weights. Consider the main advantages of their use.
- Portability. You can easily pack them in your bag and do the exercises in any place convenient for you. This is ideal for those who do not have time or do not have access to their normal equipment.
- Improved coordination. As in all exercises there is voltage, you need to stabilize your body. It helps to develop coordination and balance, and lets you use large muscle groups.
- Variety. With free weights, you are often limited as to how much exercise you can do. Racing harnesses allow to diversify the workout routine and feel the muscles work better. With them it is possible to carry out strength training or to use them to warm up or stretch.
- The low cost. The price range varies from 200 to 2000 rubles, depending on the quality and place of purchase.
- Versatility. Harnesses can be used for both beginners and advanced athletes.
We now proceed directly to a specific example of a workout with the bundles, which is suitable for both women and men. It includes 8 very effective exercises to work out all the muscle groups.
To carry out the training, you will need a tape expander and tube expander with handles. Most of the exercises, try to make in the range of 8 to 25 repetitions in 2-3 sets. load level depending on your fitness level.
This classic exercise would lead to relief and tone leg muscles and buttocks.
- Stand on the tape, place feet slightly wider than shoulder width. Hold the handle in each hand, bend your elbows at 90 degrees. The hands should be at shoulder height. If the harness is too long, fasten it with his arms crossed over his chest.
- Start slowly squat, controlling your knees and back. At the peak of the pause for a few seconds.
- Then slowly return to starting position.
2. gluteal bridge
It is very popular today exercise for elaboration of the gluteal muscles.
- Tie belt expander around both legs just above the knees. Then, lie on his back, rest feet on the floor, knees bend at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Start slowly lift the hips off the floor as long as your shoulders, hips and knees will not be a single line. Linger at the peak for a few seconds, holding the contraction.
- Then slowly return to starting position without relaxing your buttock muscles.
3. Extension steps
It's pretty complicated, but very effective exercise for elaboration of the leg muscles and buttocks.
- Tie belt gripper around the legs just above the ankles. Place your feet shoulder-width apart, to create tension.
- From the standpoint of poluprisedaniya slide your weight on your left side, taking a step sideways right foot. Constantly keep expander stretched.
- Do 8 to 10 steps before returning back.
4. Link back to
This exercise will allow to work out your back muscles and achieve a beautiful posture.
- Take the expander with handles and stand on it exactly in the middle, placing feet shoulder width apart. Slightly bend your knees and move your hips back. The palms should be facing inwards.
- Begin slow pull arms upwards, thus compressing the blades together until your elbows do not form an angle of 90 degrees. Try to work the muscles of the back.
- Then lower your arms to the starting position slowly.
This variation of the classic exercises will allow you to go to the next level in their training. Gum adds additional resistance to the muscles of the chest and arms.
- Take the plank position. Wrap the expander through the upper part of the back, thread the ends of the ribbon through the thumbs and put your hands on the floor to its original position.
- controlling the buttocks and press start to push the body up until your arms are not completely straight.
- Then slowly lower yourself down.
6. Mahi hands to the sides
This exercise will allow the insulating great to work deltoids and build beautiful shoulders.
- Take the expander with handles, step on it exactly in the middle of one foot. The second leg is a bit behind. The palms have to look down.
- Keeping a slight bend in the elbows and start to raise their hands to the sides, to about shoulder level.
- Then lower your arms to the starting position slowly.
7. Hoists Hand biceps
This exercise is usually performed with a dumbbell or barbell, but the embodiment is not expanders with less effective.
- Take the expander with handles and stand on it exactly in the middle, placing feet shoulder width apart. Your palms should be facing outward.
- Slowly pull your hands to your shoulders by bending your elbows until you get a good cut biceps.
- Then slowly lower your arms to the starting position.
Reverse Crunch 8.
This is an excellent exercise for the abdominal muscles, which will allow to achieve relief and cherished cubes on her belly. Option with a rubber band is quite complicated and is suitable for advanced athletes.
- Attach the harness to the support. Lie on your back, then bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees. Wrap a tourniquet around the feet.
- Firmly press the muscles of the crust, then pull his knees to his chin, lifting your lower back off the floor. Maximum squeeze your abdominal muscles.
- Slowly return to starting position.
So, we looked at the main types of rubber bands for training and exercises with them. They are a great addition to any strength training. And now that you know how to use them correctly, your class will be much more effective.