Secrets of car
• Secrets of the car
I'm sure you've seen how to wash cars. You might even do it yourself. It seems to work is not hard, the higher education does not require a lot of time does not take. Therefore, many motorists do not give sleep a question: "Why pay big money? Is not it easier to wash the car in the nearest river? "
Today, we have a wonderful opportunity to visit the car wash, and look at her work from the inside. And as a bonus master with years of experience will tell how washers are cashing in on motorists, and how better to wash the car by paying less.
Tear away the veils!
The average washing machine in an average city in Ukraine.
Alex works at car washes for five years. During this time, a place of work changed many times, I have gone from a luxury car wash in the capital and the provinces to hire its own sink. He is a master of his craft, so wherever he went, followed by stretches trail of loyal customers.
Washed "beast" waiting for his master.
- Alex, let's start with the most interesting question: car wash, - as a profitable business?
- car washes, in general, difficult to call the business. It can be profitable rather as part of a package of services. If not too impudent, then arrived with a boxing master is enough except on the candy. The lion's share of costs - consumables, water, sewage, electricity, and in the winter - and even heating. Water tariffs and electricity for us is much higher than for the population.
We strongly limits Season: good weather accumulate queues and poor - boxes are idle. Still, much depends on the extent legally and done correctly. Cheap chemistry, lack of wastewater treatment systems, water past the counter, low salaries for staff, instead of quality speed - common dubious ways to increase profits.
The same system of wastewater filtering "under the hood".
- And how many are washers?
- Earnings from them depends entirely on the customer. The average worker gets about 10-15% of the amount of services. Think about how many receive washer by washing one car, and you will understand why they are so important for the tip: even a small amount doubles earnings. A month can be from 1 to 3 thousand, there could be as lucky with the load.
- What work did not always have?
- We go to work, like fishing: we "nibble" depends on the weather. During client rain almost never happens. Rainy autumn - the most unprofitable go.
Car - universal dry cleaning. Carpets are clean in all weather conditions.
- Work hard you have?
- When it is - yes, hard. It requires much more strength and experience than it seems. And the responsibility is much more than salary. Selecting the wrong chemicals or taking the wrong cloth, you can ruin client paint or upholstery.
- Can you tell us about the process? What use tools?
- One of the main tools - the hose. It is used at the outset in order to knock dirt base layer. Professional staff working under great pressure, the hand is better not to expose - will cut. In this case, it is very economical, for one car takes a few buckets of water.
Mats - part of the standard procedure.
The second step - using a foam generator on the vehicle is applied to a special detergent. It is easy to cope with the stubborn dirt. The main thing is not to hurry too soon washed away the foam - the client's money down the drain.
Detergent with dirt residues in the same wash water cannon. After a good chemistry on the machine does not leave any traces of dirt, it can be verified, having a body of light cloth. Sometimes washers adhere to the saying "badly washed, but well wiped out." But wiping dirt with a cloth remnants inevitably leads to damage to the surface. I advise you to control it.
Now the machine is clean, but wet. We fix it. Water to remove the silicone glass scraper and a special cloth.
Body wiped artificial suede. It perfectly absorbs moisture, does not scratch the paint, lint-free cloth. One such napkin is worth five bucks.
The final touch: with a compressor is blown from the moisture tight spaces:.. Mirrors, joints, locks, fuel tank, etc. In winter, this procedure is particularly important.
It was - it was.
This is only a basic cleaning. Another often bought wet cleaning salon. Here, in case there is a powerful vacuum cleaner, wipes, and even a brush.
We also have a set of special tools for the treatment of the body, windows and tires. Want the tires "burned"? No problem.
- What in your work the most interesting? Not money, I already knew
- Yes, a lot of money does not earn. But cluttered with useful connections. Whatever the problem may arise, almost always there is a client-friend who can help with the solution.
- How to save on the washing machine, but so that without compromising quality?
- The surest way - to find a good washer and make friends with him. And the best way to start a friendship - a good tip.
You can still become a regular customer. If you wash your car at least once a week, you can safely negotiate with the owner of a discount.
The more services you order at once, the cheaper they cost to the owner.
Car in bad weather did not earn anything. Of course, wash your car in the rain - not the best idea. What about cleaning the cabin at half price? There are plenty of services (hard wax, antirain, carpet cleaning), which can be ordered in any weather.
- How to find out how well my car washed?
- The easiest way - to call for another car wash and there to ask. You will describe in detail all the shortcomings) But seriously, it all depends on your requests and the initial state of the machine. Someone has to fast, someone has to maximum quality. Explain it in advance to the master, and you will avoid weight problems.
Drips and stains - a sign of low quality work. But the most unpleasant thing with which you may encounter - cheap or as non-chemical purpose. If the external plastic parts are white, appearing in the chrome plating corrosion - quickly change the car wash. More tips to see if dirt is left on the body before the washer begins to wipe her. This is perhaps the most important.
- Well, the last question. Do you like your job?
- The work is interesting. I do not know where else I could get to know so many nice people. Still, every washer probably thinks its running time. Constant contact with water and harmful chemistry ruin health. So ever I give up everything and move to the work drier.