Curious about tea
• Curious about tea
The story behind the facts about the most useful and favorite drink - tea.
1. The most expensive type of tea in the world - Chinese tea Da Hong Pao, which is semi-fermented oolong. This tea produce only half a kilogram per year, because it is collected with just six bushes that more than 350 years.
2. The tea bag was invented in the early twentieth century in New York. Thomas Sullivan, supplier, realized that the delivery of tea in metal cans is quite expensive, so replacing iron-on paper. A accidentally dropping the tea bag in the water, he found that good tea is obtained. Soon, tea bags was patented in 1904.
3. Green tea 50% more vitamin C than black.
4. freshly brewed tea can be cleaned with wooden furniture, floors or mirrors.
5. In China, before the use of tea for women is even recommended to wipe the lipstick from her lips so as not to spoil the special taste of the drink.
6. The best tea is produced in China and Japan, but not in India or Ceylon.
7. Every day the world is drunk three billion cups of tea.