Amazing and unusual tourist attractions in Liechtenstein
Today we invite you to Liechtenstein! The most well-known for its castles and alpine scenery, this German-speaking countries can also boast of some strange or beautiful, but always amazing tourist attractions!
10. Liechtenstein Art Museum (Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein),
In Liechtenstein, you can see some pretty impressive works of art in this museum contains the majority of them.
9. St. Florina (Cathedral of St. Florin), Vaduz
In each capital must be at least one impressive cathedral, and in Vaduz it - neo-Gothic Cathedral of St. Florin.
8. The old wooden bridge (De Oude Houten Brug), Rhine
They say this is the longest covered bridge in the world was once only opportunity to get to the other side of the river.
7. Sonnenhof Boutique Hotel (Sonnenhof Boutique Hotel), Vaduz
Offering stunning views opening onto the nearby valley, this hotel is a great place to enjoy a hearty dinner, while enjoying the beauty of nature!
6. Lihtenshtaynklamm (Liechtensteinklamm), St. Johann (St. Johan)
Not only that Liechtenstein Gorge (which is translated as the word "Liechtensteinklamm") has an impressive depth of 300 meters, it is also one of the most profound and extent of the gorges in the Alps.
5. "Ivoclar Vivadent Group" (Ivoclar Vivadent Group), Shan (Schaan)
It may not exactly look like a place that is worth a visit, but you want to - believe it or - no, it's - the world's largest manufacturer of dental and dental products! At least you can say you saw it, even if you do not organize the tour.
4. Castle Vaduz (Vaduz Castle), Vaduz (Vaduz)
Vaduz Castle is the official residence of the Prince of Liechtenstein. He also gave his name to the city, which is the capital of Liechtenstein.
3. The Church of St. Lawrence (Church of St. Laurentius), Shang
This beautiful church stands out above the rest of the village, located in the heart of the towering surrounding hills.
2. The Old Castle (The Old Castle), Sachsen (Saxony)
In this country, the impressive number of castles, so you will likely have to reduce the list of visits to some of the most notable, and this lock must be in this list.
1. Castle Lichtenstein (Lichtenstein Castle), Honau (Honau)
Otherwise known as the "fairy-tale castle Württemberg" (Württemberg), this stunning castle is a very real and deserves the attention of everyone who comes to this country!