What to see in Germany
• What to see in Germany
Germany is rich in beautiful and unique scenery: breathtaking natural landscapes coexist here with historic castles and cozy city, where you can see a lot of interesting sights. Here are the most beautiful places in Germany.
1. Rododendronpark Kromlau, gablenz, Saxony.
2. Monastery Wiblingen Ulm, Baden-Wurttemberg.
3. Lake Konigssee, Berchtesgadener Land, Bavaria.
4. The town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Franconia, Bavaria.
5. Bridge Bastei on the river Elbe, Saxon Switzerland.
6. Castle Neuschwanstein, Bavaria.
7. Zugspitze village Grainau Wetterstein mountain range.
8. Wies Church, Steingaden, Bavaria.
9. Sylt Island, North Sea.
10. Cologne Cathedral, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia.
11. The bridge Geierlay, mountain range Hunsrück, Rhineland-Palatinate.
12. Residence Munich, Munich.
13. The island of Rügen, Baltic Sea.
14. City Gorlitz, Saxony.
15. The Harz National Park, Lower Saxony.