What is the new hostel in Minsk
• What is the new hostel in Minsk
In Minsk today officially opened a new hostel Student Village. 18-storey building has got one of the most "feminine" of universities of the capital - Minsk State Linguistic University. Future interpreters and linguists grow roots here for over a month. We present the photo report from the housewarming.
Open the hostel come Deputy Prime Minister Anatoly Tozik and Deputy Chairman of the Minsk City Executive Committee Igor Karpenko. Students launched balloons into the sky, and then the guests were asked to throw a coin over the threshold.
- I often go abroad, and I know how the students live there. Frankly, such a complex never seen, - said Anatoly Tozik.
Now student village built three dormitories, one of them - for graduate students - near the intersection of Dzerzhinsky Avenue and streets Čiurlionis. The company "Triple" is preparing for the opening of a sports center with a skating rink. The plans - to kindergarten.
- We hope there will be created a family, the children appear. This is what our country needs, - said Anatoly Tozik. - Another hostel complex we want to build together with our Chinese friends.
In 1032 a new dormitory space. Together with the faculty of foreign languages by students here will lodge the guys from the National Technical University, the University of Sakharov and the University of Physical Education.
- to settle in the first place those who have an excellent academic record, who is involved in the scientific life of the university, has sporting achievements. Provided a roof over their heads and foreign students, - told us the head of the department of educational and social work with youth MSLU Igor heaving. - Now, about 50 percent of our students are provided with accommodation in hostels. Hopefully, we will allocate another 400 seats in the adjacent newly built housing.
After the official part of the official measures taken by the hostel floors showed the dining room, a gym, a dental surgery and, of course, the blocks themselves.
- created the most comfortable conditions. Students should cherish all of these - have repeatedly Deputy Prime Minister and other guests.
Units in a dormitory are almost indistinguishable from one-bedroom apartments. Hallway, bathroom and toilet, two rooms (one with two beds, the second - three) and a kitchen with an electric stove.
- We live here like in a real apartment, - says second year student of the Faculty of Intercultural Communication Christine Tiora, arrived in Minsk from Bobruisk. - For two years, I was worn out from the housing, has replaced six demountable rooms. Last time fee of $ 100 per month, and now I will pay a total of 120 thousand rubles.
Enough space for girls makeup and clothes. Each - their own table.
- the computer can use, but electric kettles dorm banned, although some do not comply with this prohibition, - smiles Cristina, Polina and Vladislav.
We asked students plans to life.
- I think to remain in Minsk, there are more opportunities to realize themselves, to find a good job - the girl replied. - Translation Profession will always be in demand. We need in this world!
have arrived from Novopolotsk student translation department Lyubov Kissel more ambitious strategy. - My dream - to acquire knowledge and to go abroad, or at least stay in Minsk, - she says.
- At the hostel are satisfied: the rooms warm, there is an Internet, - she said. - A few days, though, there was no water. Someone from the top peeling potatoes and washed down the toilet cleaning - clogged the entire riser. Populated guys are different, someone has to explain what the garbage disposal.
Foreign students also feel very comfortable.
Here is the gym hostel.
Dental office will serve the entire student village. The seal here will cost 200-300 thousand rubles - a bit cheaper than in private clinics.
- Some of the material is procured for the budget money and provided free of charge. But if a student wants to seal the latest technology, you will have to pay - told us the doctor.
After a tour of the hostel guest house warming led to the dining room, where the grateful students demonstrated their culinary skills.