The strongest car in the world
• The strongest car in the world
Marauder armored vehicle in 2011, recognized as the most durable in the world. He successfully passed all the ordeals that have undergone his team's famous Top Gear program. With the popularity of the show Richard Hammond, Marauder was a revelation for millions of viewers.
The strongest today the car was assembled by Paramount (South Africa). It is a well-known global manufacturer of the most technologically advanced and protected armored vehicles.
Originally, the car was created to accompany the convoys and transport infantry units. Now he can buy one, because most countries in Africa are living with criminalized society, armored vehicle used by people who want to kill or hinder on every corner.
Mass production is in Jordan, and development in South Africa. This is done in order to reduce the cost of the car and maintenance. For example, in Paramount Marauder used a diesel engine and production company bridges the firm MAN, capacity of 224 "horses" and 801 Nm.
The curb weight of the car - 12 000 kg, the crew consists of 2 people and 8-equipped paratroopers. Version of "Long" is capable of carrying up to 10 people. For the comfort Paramount Marauder supplied with air conditioning (in Africa, it is clearly not overweight), system of protection against weapons of mass destruction, more powerful engine (300 hp.. And 1100 Nm of torque), a winch, an additional power plant and other military equipment. Dimensions: 6, 12 x 2, 48 x 2, 66 meters.
Marauder is an armored vehicle carrying out the transport of personnel. He was not afraid of any contact with missiles or mines. Many tests had to withstand the armored car, and all he coped with dignity. He without any difficulty crushed car and punched ram a brick wall.
Richard Hammond to pass the final test undermined Hummer and Marauder, simulating the impact of cars on this high-explosive mines, as in places of fighting is a common thing. Result: completely destroyed Hummer, Marauder same, with only minor damage, quietly left the scene of the explosion on their own.
A more Hammond arranged for Johannesburg jaunt on the Marauder, nearly locking in this case the largest city. Hammond even managed to order a hamburger at McDonalds, snesya with several barriers along the way. Executive chairman Ivor Ichikovits said: "We are allowed to do with the car Hammond whatever he wants, and the Marauder with dignity, passed all the tests.
10 facts about Marauder
1. It can serve as an infantry patrol car, and as a command center, and depending on the configuration and first aid; 2. When setting the increase of fuel tanks it can travel 500 km on;
3. Contains explosion lying on the road 14 kg and 7 kg of explosives attached to the housing;
4. Has the-art climate control system;
5. It can be said, know how to swim, fording half its height;
6. Tires are bullet proof insert;
7. Weighing transports 15 tons to 18 tons of cargo;
8. Can be equipped with radio controlled fuses blocker;
9. Has antivzryvnye seats that protect soldiers from roadside bombs and rocket attacks;
10. At the maximum velocity up to 120 km / h it can not be called sluggish barge.