21 pose for wedding photos
• 21 pose for wedding photos
Wedding photography - it is a commercial industry for many professional photographers. Basic pose for wedding photos include much more than the 21 version. The aim of the material is to provide you with initial advice and ideas, based on which you will be able to make beautiful pictures of the bride and groom.
1 Wedding veil - an excellent accessory for the bride's family portraits. Consider using manual focus to focus on the eyes, as the auto focus will be on the texture of the veil.
2. A good opportunity to take photos is when the couple sit in their wedding car.
3. Romantic and passionate kiss - a mandatory shot at such an event. Try to capture the faces of both, including the eyes, without that picture is likely to get bored.
4. Very simple and tender pose. Newlyweds simply and naturally embrace each other, cheeks pressed together. Make sure that the bouquet in a hand of the bride is beautiful and is turned to the camera.
5. Another beautiful pose bridegroom hugs bride behind. Newlyweds can look at each other or just the camera. A kiss will make this position more sensual.
6. A variation on the previous posture - the couple are close to each other, and you shoot from above.
7. There is nothing at the wedding to ask the couple to kiss at any appropriate time. They just will not complain!
8. If possible, arrange for shooting outdoors and take a few pictures from a distance, using the open space as a backdrop.
9. A very simple and even a bit formal posture, creates a calm and intimate mood.
10. The groom holds his bride in his arms. Be careful with the choice of angle - both face must be visible.
11. A close portrait of a groom holding the bride in his arms, and it turns out pretty good.
12. Undoubtedly, this posture is staged - the bride to the groom's hand falls, but if the couple responsive, it can turn out very well.
13. The newlyweds do not need all the time to be serious. Do not be afraid to make frivolous pictures, ask the bride and groom take off your shoes and run around a little bit and have some fun.
14. Do not forget about a good opportunity to shoot back.
15. Attractive Pose: passionate kissing couple. Pay attention to the bride, it should lie freely and naturally, and do not be caught between the groom's feet.
16. A delightful portrait of the bride: she has to sit on the ground or very low chair, and dress should be carefully straightened around. Remove the top and ask the bride to look up a bit.
17. A sweet and simple position: the couple clink glasses with champagne. You can use the closer the plan and focus on the glass, leaving a blurred figure.
18. Another creative way to use a shallow depth of field - the maximum open aperture and put the groom from the bride back a short distance. Focus on the bride, groom leaving a bit out of focus.
19. Dancing couple - another mandatory shot. Shoot at a time when both persons are visible. They can look at each other or at the camera.
20. For a more creative approach does not concentrate solely on the bride and groom. There are many objects related to the event, which can be removed. Especially useful for such photos to create a wedding photo book. It can be accessories, bouquet, champagne glasses, rings and so on. D.
21. The last point: most likely you will have lots of pictures from the event, which can be used as a collage. Select multiple objects or sprinkled of great photos and make of them a balanced composition. You can use filters, or convert images in monochrome - it sometimes helps to achieve outstanding results.