The best documentaries on Wall Street
• The best documentaries on Wall Street
There are a lot of documentaries on the theme of the financial industry and in particular the life of Wall Street. If the topic of finance, forex, stocks you are interested in, then you will surely appreciate the selection of the best documentary of the Wall Street movie. Each of these films tells about the various aspects of the New York Stock Exchange, trading in the forex market, manipulation of stocks and bonds and beyond.
1. Insiders - a documentary dedicated to the financial crisis of 2007-2010. Starring - Matt Damon. In the film are interviewed prominent politicians, traders and bankers. Many critics have called it the best film of the year.
2. Enron. Most smyshlonye guys in this room. Documentary film shot in 2005. The film tells the story of the collapse of the corporation Enron, developed into a series of criminal cases. Also, the film clearly shows how affected traders in the California electric crisis in the film are interviewed former managers, reporters and analysts.
3. Capitalism: A Love Story. Michael Moore's film dedicated to the global financial crisis and the coming to power of Barack Obama. The film reflects well the aspects of stimulation of the US economy.
4. The Corporation - the film was released in theaters around the world. The film shows how there are corporations, how they affect people's lives.
5. The show Wall Street Warriors. Documentary series tells the story of how brokers make money on Wall Street. Directed allow viewers to look at the everyday life of those who throughout the day making a fortune. If you are even slightly familiar with the forex market, forex contests and other aspects of the trade on the stock exchange, this film certainly you enjoy.
6. The ascent of money. A documentary based on the book by Professor Niall Ferguson. The film examines aspects such as the history of money, credit, banking.
7. A billion dollars a day. A documentary about currency trading. The film was created by the British Broadcasting Corporation in 1985. The plot is centered around three traders living in different cities - New York, London and Hong Kong.