How to remove the stomach after cesarean? Exercises for abdominal muscles
Many women who underwent cesarean section, are concerned about how their stomach looks. Giving birth the natural way may begin to swing the press already after a few weeks. Let's see how to remove the stomach after cesarean so as not to harm their health.
Many doctors say that to start to exercise only six months after complete healing of internal and external seams. Below we give a few simple tips on how to remove the stomach after cesarean section.
Tips & Tricks
- Keep in mind that you can start classes when fully heal joints.
- The load shall be increased gradually.
- One of the main conditions for weight loss - proper nutrition. Eliminate from your diet oily, sweet, spicy, smoked food. Believe me, it will not bring benefit to you or your baby, especially if you are breastfeeding a baby.
- Wear bandage, it will accelerate the process of losing weight.
- Try to sleep on their stomachs. It will help the uterus shrink quickly.
- Walk in the fresh air. While walking at a fast pace walk about half an hour.
- Use creams and scrubs for weight loss, they are quite effective in the fight against saggy belly.
Stomach after cesarean section can be removed with the help of elementary actions that can be performed every young mother, without spending any effort or time.
- Live with the contracted chest, in the truest sense of the word. At first it will be difficult, and then enters into a habit.
- While swimming in the sea, swimming pool or even in the bath, do yourself a water massage. Place the palm of your hand clasped in parallel stomach and make repulsive movement. Perform the exercise as long until they get tired hands.
- removable shower head a massage. From the right side to the left, and vice versa (at waist level), as well as a circular motion clockwise.
- If you visit the pool, then do this exercise. Hang on the edge, back at the same time should be straight and touch the pool wall. Alternately, lift to the chest bent knees.
- In transport, walking, doing household chores, perform the following exercise. Draw the belly on the inhale and relax it on the exhale.
The initial load
- Proceed with this exercise after about 2 months.
- If you do not leave the stomach after cesarean, then pull it helps your baby. Place it on your chest and try to slowly get up.
- Take a position lying on its side. Raise your right leg 10 times, then left the same.
- Take a position on all fours. Retractable and relax your stomach. Repeat about 10 times. Monitor all the exercises pain.
- If possible, drive on a bicycle. 20 minutes a day would be enough to start the problem.
- Bend in different directions. While the body is not yet ready for serious loads, start doing simple exercises. Place the hands on the waist and implement tilts in different directions 10 times.
- Take the position of lying on the back. Hands are placed on the sides. The legs should be bent at the knees. Tear off the pelvis floor surface as possible. Repeat the exercise 12 times.
These are the exercises for the abdomen after cesarean section performed approximately one month. Thereafter, the body would be ready for more serious stresses.
Exercises to eliminate sagging abdomen after cesarean section
- Take the prone position. Get your hands behind your head and hands in somknite castle. The legs should be bent at the knees. Gently tear off your head and shoulders off the surface on which lie. Hold this position for 10-12 seconds. Control the exercise pain. If the discomfort does not occur, repeat it 12 times.
- Take the prone position. Imitate motion feet scissors. Repeat 20 times.
- Take the same position. The legs should be bent at the knees. Hands are placed on his stomach. Strongly retract it and hold in this position for 6 seconds. Relax. Repeat 12 times.
- Another no less effective exercise on how to remove the stomach after cesarean section, performed in supine. Take a breath. The legs should be bent at the knees. Lift the hips and pull your stomach, straining with the buttocks. Exhale. Head lightly against the chest and lift it. Hold this position for a few seconds. Relax. Take the initial position. Repeat 12 times. Watch for feelings. Do not exhaust yourself.
- Take the position of lying on the back. Pull your knees to your chest. Hands dissolve in hand, putting his hands on the floor. Lift the hips, stomach and buttocks at the same time it must be stretched. Loop the hip, as it were sideways. Return to the starting position. Repeat the same thing, only in a different direction. Do this 12 times.
- If you do not leave the stomach after cesarean, try the following exercise. Do it regularly. Sit on the sofa or bench. Then lie down. Get your hands behind your head. Legs pull forward, and then try to pull them to your chest, straighten your back. Repeat 12 times.
- Take the position of lying on his stomach. Stretch your legs, arms, connect to the hands and place them so that they rested on the chin, elbows dissolve in hand. Inhale, lift your head and shoulders. On the exhale, return to the starting position. Repeat 4 to 6 times.
- Take a prone position on his back. Hands pull at the seams. The legs should be bent at the knees. Exhale and pull your feet to the pelvis, not looking up from the floor. Inhale and straighten your legs. Exercise should be done at a slow pace 5 times.
- Repeat the same steps to increase the load, while the hips should be tightened to the stomach.
Even if your desire on how to remove the stomach after cesarean, great, do not torture yourself with rigid diets. After all, my mother, more than ever, you need to eat fully, especially if she is breastfeeding. The diet should be varied and useful, and contain all the necessary minerals and vitamins.
Do I need to eat for two?
Nowadays there is a widespread notion of how to "eat for two". But it has long known that these do not increase the milk supply. Do not eat anything that will fall under the arm, as well as to focus on more high-calorie foods, otherwise you will not only get rid of the sagging belly, but also further aggravate the situation.
Now you know how to bring back to normal the stomach after cesarean. Photos of women who regularly performed the above exercise, once again prove it. If you will be given time to practice every day for 3 months, then surely will achieve the desired results. But do not dwell on it and pace yourself, because you force more useful. Good luck!